Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Composer receives the film!

Today I'm sending Justin R Durban (justindurban.com) the latest version of the 1 hour and 51 minute long film ( minus the end credits which not yet is complete) and with the latest sound effects layer, so he can begin working on the score.

another note: I've finally recived the opening scroll shot, after more then 2 years in development and many different artists combined efforts I'm happy to show a few screenshots from it:




(current shot count 1131 complete)

3 comments:

  1. VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you also sell the movie posters? that would be SO COOL! I want one SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I would LOVE to have one of these posters. Will this also be shown on TV? :D

    ReplyDelete